Information We Collect
- We collect personal information from you during the registration process and contact form. This information is recorded securely within our online database and is used in the case of registrants to validate subsequent login to the site. Your information is used for Flex-It Company only and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- We collect the information you give us in order to provide you products and services, inform you about our products and fulfill your orders and service requests.
- When you access our web sites, we may log your IP address in our web server logs. We may also collect related information such as browser type, operating system, and Web pages visited to help manage our web sites.
How We Use Personal Information
- We use personal information to deliver the services and support, or to carry out the transactions you have requested.
- We use the information collected to send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from Flex-It Company, promotional offers, and surveys.
- We use the information to customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including our web site), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
- We use the information to enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you.
- We use information to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- To keep you informed about our latest news, we may notify you through one of our e-mail newsletters or by post of current promotions, specials and new additions to our website. During the registration process or contact form, you are able to opt in to receiving such communications. Registrants can change their preferences by updating account information following log-in. You may instruct Flex-It Company to stop sending you certain promotional materials (e.g., e-mail messages, catalogues, leaflets etc) by contacting us.
- You may choose to view or edit your personal information that has been stored online by logging in to the members section of the Flex-It Company website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password.
- You may contact Flex-It Company to determine the types of personal information that we process and to correct or update your personal information.
Protecting Personal Information
- We understand the importance of ensuring that your personal information is secure and protected. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may make a small charge to cover the cost of administration) and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action as required by law or regulation, or if Flex-It Company reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Flex-It Company, its customers or the public.
- Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to other third parties unless you have provided consent.